Community development projects lay the groundwork for our ministry. By meeting the practical needs of the community, we demonstrate the love of Christ. Through our actions, we witness to hearts and minds that might otherwise be closed to the gospel. It is in this context that we evangelize by openly sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. Prayer forms the foundation of our ministry. Due to the presence of vodou, a form of witchcraft actively practiced in Haiti today, prayer is essential to preparing the spiritual climate for outreach. The capstone of our ministry is discipleship to ensure that converts mature in the knowledge and practice of their faith.
- Pilgrim School – Elementary (K-6) education for children who otherwise would receive no education
- Open Air Worship Pavilion – A place to worship without the stigma of more formal churches
- Wells for fresh water
- Love in action – provide food for the needy on Christmas, Easter and two other times during the year.
- Adult literacy program
- Youth ministry – providing an alternative for the youth in crisis.
- Alcercia Medical Clinic (future)
- Mount Zion Prayer Center (future) — a place to bring together and strengthen the Haitian
Christian community of all denominations
- Orphan Housing (future)